Thursday, February 2, 2017

The Changing of the Blog....

My duties as golf course superintendent of the Country Club of the Rockies officially came to a close on January 2, 2017. Presently, I'm still working as a consultant for CCRockies to Carey Hofner, my former assistant who has taken my position. I will occasionally post about work at CCRockies, but the focus of this blog will be more personal and about my new Agronomic Services company ONCOURSETurf, LLC.  I will be blogging about the world of golf and golf course management, I'm sure you will find it of interest. I will be traveling extensively in 2017, visiting many golf courses throughout the US. This blog will highlight my many travels, including the US Open in June and the Solheim Cup in August. For the members of CCRockies, please continue to follow this blog. Thank you for following my old blog and moving to this one. It has been a pleasure to have you along for the ride, but the ride continues...so follow along!


Always one of my favorite spots at CCR, #10 green, dew covered with the sun rising. 


No comments:

Post a Comment