Wednesday, February 1, 2017

One More THANK YOU.....

You can say....... I have saved the best for last. There is one more big thank you to give out and this goes to Tom Apple, or better known as TA! I can't say enough about the relationship I have had with Tom. In all my years in the golf industry, he is the best Golf Professional I have ever work along side! My success at CCRockies was due in part to Tom Apple. He took me under his wing the first few years to guide me on what the expectations were for the club. Those first few years were invaluable and ultimately made my career at CCRockies a success. Tom's office door was always open for me and I will never forget that! He always treated me with tremendous respect. We learned from each other and I feel that made us the "Ultimate Team". Tom Apple.........thank you for being my friend and co-worker for the last 22 years!


No comments:

Post a Comment