Wednesday, March 28, 2018

Great TurfNet Podcast....

In this TurfNet.com podcast, The Turfgrass Zealot Project, host, Dave Wilbur has a very lively discussion with Armen Suny. They cover some really interesting stuff about the golf industry, both past and present! From golf balls to sand base systems to the whiskey loop, this is great stuff. I owe Armen Suny a great deal of thanks, he helped me secure a great superintendent's position some 25 years ago that was the cornerstone of my career! Also, I am pleased to call the Turfgrass Zealot, Dave Wilbur, a great friend! I thank both of these greats for being friends! 

This podcast was a blast to listen to for me and I'm sure it will be for you as well. Fire this up, sit back and relax, and enjoy the ride! Listen HERE


No comments:

Post a Comment