Monday, May 7, 2018

TOCA Award for Solheim Cup Coverage

Recently, I received the news as part of the TurfNet team, that I was the recipient of a TOCA Award (Turf and Ornamental Communication Association) for my video work during the 2017 Solheim Cup. What a great honor to receive this award as part of the TurfNet team. You can read the entire award coverage HERE


My experience at the Solheim Cup was one I will never forget. A big thanks to both TurfNet and Rick Tegtmeier, Director of Grounds, Des Moines G&CC for allowing me to cover this great event. You can view all my 2017 Solheim Cup coverage HERE  I also would like to give a shout out to my sponsors, without them this wouldn't have been possible. Thanks to Tru-Turf, WinField United, GRIGG, DHR Construction, Frost Inc., Toro, Larry Rodgers Design Group, Pro-Angle Sand, Tee-2-Green, Bayer Golf, Aerification FX, and Swingle Tree.

Proud to Receive this Award!
.

No comments:

Post a Comment