Wednesday, November 9, 2016

What a Difference a Year Makes....

It certainly has been a crazy fall. I can only remember one other year in my 22 years at CCR that is similar to this. This may be the driest I have every seen things at this time of year. Last year at this time we were shoveling areas of snow to keep the irrigation install rolling. This year we are watering daily using the "Tweener System" pumping about 30,000 gallons a day to keep things moist until hopefully some rain or snow arrives. What a difference a year makes?? Take a look...


Watering #1 Green. The "Tweener System" might be my best invention in my 45 plus years on a golf course.

November 8, 2015 Clearing snow for irrigation install #9 fairway.

#9 Fairway, November 8, 2015.

#9 Fairway - November 8, 2016.

Looking up #9 - November 8, 2016.

No comments:

Post a Comment