Wednesday, January 4, 2017

A Wonderful Evening!

Last week's Club Party was a wonderful evening for both myself and my family. I want to thank all the members and staff of the Country Club of the Rockies for all their well wishes. Thank you for the kind words by Club President, Craig Cormack and the presentation of the fabulous framed photo of our signature hole, #12. Memories for a lifetime! Thank you all!

Club President, Craig Cormack presentation of a framed photo of #12.


Proud of my 22 years!

Great to have my biggest supporters, my family, along for the ride!

Humbled by all the well wishes, Thank You!

What a threesome....Tom Apple, CCR Ambassador,  Jennifer Brumbaugh, Office Manager, and myself. A total of 75+ years of experience at CCR.

As a New Englander...maybe my favorite part of the night. Thanks Vista Restaurant Staff!

Great to have my former lead assistant and now superintendent, Carey Hofner in attendance!

Great to see Sandy Treat, center, one of my true CCR hero's in attendance. Pictured here with my wonderful wife, Karen and myself.                                        


No comments:

Post a Comment